In the Presence of the Beloved

Your presence is intoxicating
Only when I see You
The overwhelming feeling of Love makes me drunk with thoughts of You
As a drunkard remembers his last drink.
Only when I am immobilized from this Love do I feel alive
As it is Your heart giving mine a reason to beat.

In this Love,
Any thoughts of I or Me have been relinquished,
As all that truly exists is You,
This cosmic unity that seems to have brought us together
Is just a façade,
We have never been apart,
As my soul while searching for You,
Looked in all the wrong places,
Our souls have always been One,
In a place where time or space cannot separate Us.

Although I may not be lying next to the Beloved,
Our souls are dancing in this cosmic play,
Where only silence is the song to which We move.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candy

The Bridge between Hearts

The Mating of Souls