The Union

It seemed like yesterday,
when the warmth from your embrace brought joy to life.
As you have left me from this world to the next,
Only the memories are there for me to cherish.
Although the sweet wine which ran through your veins has since dried up,
Your soul lives on,
Conjoined with mine,
My every action reflects yours,
The lustful memories brings youth to my body and soul,
And like a necromancer, I bring you back to life!

I do not mourn your loss,
But celebrate this marriage between your soul and mine,
As every breath I take is for you.
Each heartbeat is yours,
You and I are entwined like the rosevines growing on the old tavern,
And the thorns of our union prick those
Who do not understand and question the connection between us.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candy

The Bridge between Hearts

The Mating of Souls