Together

Do you feel as I do
When I see your face,
from your smile that lights the sky,
to your eyes that glare into my mind?

Do you feel as I do,
when I am all alone,
contemplating on my life's successes and flaws,
when your name reminds me of both?

Do you feel as I do,
when you are sitting next to me,
your thighs touching mine?
We are caught in a lover's embrace,
and like quicksand,
the only way out is to move slowly
moving to the beating of our synchronized hearts.

O Beloved,
If you feel as I do,
clear your mind of all distractions,
and reveal your heart's passions to me!
For it is in the house of the Friend,
where I shall find you,
and we shall forever be
Together.

Comments

  1. This is amazing Syrus, damet garm. I love love love the line 'like quicksand, the only way out is to move slowly...'
    so real that you can reach out and touch it. Keep writing...
    sholeh x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Candy

The Bridge between Hearts

The Mating of Souls